Friday, December 12, 2008

WPJA Awards

The Wedding Photojournalist Association announced their contest winners for the 2008 Quarter 3 competition, and I was fortunate enough to have two pictures recognized. I won a 2nd place award in the "Emotion" category and a 9th place award in the "Dancing" category. The WPJA is an international organization made up of photographers located in the United States, England, France, Singapore, Italy and many other countries.

Of course, if it wasn't for my wonderful clients who trust me to document their wedding and be a part of one of the most significant days of their lives, these pictures wouldn't exist.

The first picture of bridesmaids watching a photo slideshow is from Adrienne and Brandon's wedding in September. The second is Melissa and Chris sharing a moment at the end of a long and exciting day.



6 comments:

yoon said...

You're such a rock star!!!!!!!

I knew these would place. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, Channing! Congrats!!

W said...

Hey I really like your stuff, just curious though, do you shoot in film? Either way I love your shots, totally rad, keep it up!

~Mckay

Anonymous said...

I really love your work. Very talented!

Anonymous said...

love the photos

Geoff Hansen said...

Congrats, Channing. Couldn't happen to a better person, or photographer.